* The preview only show first 10 pages of manuals. Please download to view the full documents.
Loading preview... Please wait.
Unlocking the crown 1 Turn Crown counterclockwise until you no longer feel the threads turning. 2 Crown can be pulled out. Locking the crown 1 Push Crown back in to normal position. 2 Turn Crown clockwise while pressing it lightly until tight. * When using the watch in water: Before using the watch in water, be sure the crown is screwed in completely. Do not operate the crown when the watch is wet or in water.
■ SCREW DOWN CROWN [for models with screw down crown]
■ HOW TO START THE MECHANICAL WATCH (Cal. Y621) To initially start your watch, swing it from side to side in a horizontal arc for about 30 seconds. * If the watch is worn daily, PULSAR’s automatic mechanism will wind the mainspring automatically through normal wrist movement.
■ TIME SETTING FOR MODELS WITHOUT CALENDAR CROWN 1 Pull out. 2 Turn to set the time. 3 Push back.
■ TIME/CALENDAR SETTING FOR MODELS WITH DATE CALENDAR CROWN 2
1 Pull out to the first click.
2 Turn to show the previous day’s date. 3 Pull out to the second click. 4 Turn until the desired date appears. * Turn Crown to advance Hour and Minute hands.
5 Turn to set the time. 6 Push back in to normal position.
CROWN 1 Pull out to the first click. 2 Turn to show the previous day’s date. 3 Turn in the opposite direction to show the previous day of the week. 4 Pull out to the second click. 5 Turn until the desired date and day appears.
■ TIME/CALENDAR SETTING FOR MODELS WITH DAY AND DATE CALENDAR
* Turn Crown to advance Hour and Minute hands.
6 Turn to set the time. 7 Push back in to normal position.
Notes on time setting: 1 When setting Minute hand of a quartz watch, advance it a few minutes ahead and then turn it back to the exact time. 2 If your watch has three hands, pull out Crown all the way when Second hand points at 12 o’clock. After adjusting the time, push Crown back in to normal position in accordance with a time signal for “00” seconds. Notes on calendar setting: 1 The date will change gradually between 9:00 P.M. and 4:00 A.M. Therefore, do not change the calendar during this time period. Otherwise, it may not change properly. If it is necessary to set the calendar during that time period, first change the time to any time outside it, set the calendar and then reset the correct time. 2 If your watch has a bilingual day calendar, choose the desired language. When the day shifts automatically to the next day, the other language will appear temporarily. 3 When setting the hour hand, check that AM/PM is correctly set. The watch is so designed that the calendar changes once in 24 hours. Turn the hands past the 12 o’clock marker to determine whether the time is set for the A.M. or P.M. period. If the calendar changes, the time is set for the A.M. period. If it does not change, the time is set for the P.M. period.
● As the battery is inserted at the factory to check the function and performance
of the watch, its actual life once in your possession may be less than the specified period. ● When the battery expires, be sure to replace it as soon as possible to prevent any malfunction. ● We recommend that you contact an AUTHORIZED PULSAR DEALER for battery replacement.
WARNING ● Do not remove the battery from the watch. ● If it is necessary to take out the battery, keep it out of the reach of children. If a child swallows it, consult a doctor immediately. ● Never short-circuit, tamper with or heat the battery, and never expose it to fire. The battery may burst, become very hot or catch fire. 5
● The battery is not rechargeable. Never attempt to recharge it, as this may cause battery leakage or damage to the battery.
● Loss/gain (monthly rate) is less than 15 seconds (20 seconds for some
calibres) at normal temperature range (5°C ~ 35°C)(41°F ~ 95°F).
● Water resistance (5 bar)*
If “WATER RESISTANT 5 BAR” ● Non-water resistant is inscribed on the case back, your If “WATER RESISTANT” is not watch is designed and manuinscribed on the case back, your 5 bar WR factured to withstand up to 5 bar watch is not water resistant, and care should be taken not to get it and is suitable for swimming, yachting and taking wet as water may damage the movement. If a shower. the watch becomes wet, we suggest that you ● Water resistance (10 bar/15 bar/20 bar)* have it checked by an AUTHORIZED PULSAR If “WATER RESISTANT 10 BAR”, DEALER or SERVICE CENTER. “WATER RESISTANT 15 BAR” 10/15/20 or “WATER RESISTANT 20 BAR” ● Water resistance (3 bar) bar WR is inscribed on the case back, If “WATER RESISTANT” is inscribed on the case back, your watch is your watch is designed and manufactured to designed and manufactured to withstand up to 10 bar/15 bar/20 bar and is withstand up to 3 bar, such as acci- suitable for taking a bath, shallow diving, but not dental contact with splashes of water or rain, but it is for scuba diving. We recommend that you wear a PULSAR Diver’s watch for scuba diving. not designed for swimming or diving.
* Before using the water resistance 5, 10, 15 or 20 bar watch in water, be sure the crown is pushed in completely. Do not operate the crown when the watch is wet or in water. If used in sea water, rinse the watch in fresh water and dry it completely. * When taking a shower with the water resistance 5 bar watch, or taking a bath with the water resistance 10, 15 or 20 bar watch, be sure to observe the following: • Do not operate the crown when the watch is wet with soapy water or shampoo. • If the watch is left in warm water, a slight time loss or gain may be caused. This condition, however, will be corrected when the watch returns to normal temperature.
NOTE: Pressure in bar is a test pressure and should not be considered as corresponding to actual diving depth since swimming movement tends to increase the pressure at a given depth. Care should also be taken on diving into water.
[for analogue quartz watch +60°C only] Your watch works with -10°C stable accuracy within a temperature range of 5° C and 35° C (41° F and 95° F). Temperatures over 60° C or 140° F (50°
C or 122° F for some calibres) may cause battery leakage or shorten the battery life. Do not leave your watch in very low temperatures below –10° C or +14° F (5° C or +23° F for some calibres) for a long time since the cold may cause a slight time loss or gain. However, the above conditions will be corrected when the watch returns to normal temperature.
CARE OF CASE AND BRACELET To prevent possible rusting of the case and bracelet caused by dust, moisture and perspiration, wipe them periodically with a soft dry cloth.
SHOCKS & VIBRATION
CHEMICALS Be careful not to expose the watch to solvents, mercury, cosmetic spray, detergents, adhesives or paints. Otherwise, the case, bracelet, etc. may become discolored, deteriorated or damaged.
The watch will be adversely affected by strong magnetism. Keep it away from close contact with magnetic objects. S N (In the case of a quartz watch, normal accuracy will return if the watch is moved away from the magnetic field)
PERIODIC CHECK It is recommended that the watch be checked once every 2 to 3 years. Have your watch checked by an AUTHORIZED PULSAR DEALER or SERVICE CENTER to ensure that the case, crown, gasket and crystal seal remain intact. 2-3 Years
Light activities will not affect your watch, but be careful not to drop your watch or hit it against hard surfaces, as this may cause damage.
PRECAUTION REGARDING CASE BACK PROTECTIVE FILM If your watch has a protective film and/or a sticker on the case back, be sure to peel them off before using your watch.
- 156.9 KB - Various, Watch, Pulsar, Pulsar VC10
- 155.1 KB - Various, Watch, Pulsar, Pulsar VC10
- 158 KB - Various, Watch, Pulsar, Pulsar VC10
- 570.3 KB - Home and kitchen, Vacuum Cleaner, Quigg, Quigg VC10
- 91.6 KB - Various, Watch, Lorus, Lorus VC10
- 993.8 KB - Home and kitchen, Vacuum Packer, Caso, Caso VC10
- 133.2 KB - Various, Battery Charger, Sony, Sony BC-VC10
Caso VC10 - 1340
- 951.6 KB - Home and kitchen, Vacuum Packer, Caso, Caso VC10 - 1340
- 113.4 KB - Various, Battery Charger, Sony, Sony BC-VC10
- 472.1 KB - Various, Watch, Pulsar, Pulsar 7T32
- 232.6 KB - Various, Watch, Pulsar, Pulsar YT58
- 339.6 KB - Various, Watch, Pulsar, Pulsar Z46H
- 155.1 KB - Various, Watch, Pulsar, Pulsar 1NXX
- 521 KB - Various, Watch, Pulsar, Pulsar YM62
- 521 KB - Various, Watch, Pulsar, Pulsar 7T62
- 520 KB - Various, Watch, Pulsar, Pulsar YM62
- 405.7 KB - Various, Watch, Pulsar, Pulsar 7T92
- 405.6 KB - Various, Watch, Pulsar, Pulsar 7T92
- 156.9 KB - Various, Watch, Pulsar, Pulsar ANALOGUE
- 254.3 KB - Various, Watch, Pulsar, Pulsar NX01
- 470.2 KB - Various, Watch, Pulsar, Pulsar V071
- 160.2 KB - Various, Watch, Pulsar, Pulsar V110
- 470.2 KB - Various, Watch, Pulsar, Pulsar V072
- 249.6 KB - Various, Watch, Pulsar, Pulsar V145